The trip to Vaishno Devi could be more exciting and adventurous if you plan to travel by Helicopter.The Helicopter Service is operated by the Pawan Hans Pvt Limited and Gobal Vectra Pvt Limited.In the recent times Shrine board has slashed the rates of Helicopter Services.Now the one way Vaishno Devi Helicopter Fare is Rs 700/-Here are some of the main points that you must read before we procced to procedure for Online Helicopter Booking
- The flights Operate Every day by Pawan Hans and global Vectra
- The Flights operate both ways i.e Katra to Sanjichat and Sanjichat to Katra
- Flight timings are from 8:00 am in the morning to 5:00 pm in the evening.
- It takes 8 to 10 minutes from Katra to Sanjichat.
- Sanjichat is approximately 2.5 Kms from the Bhawan or Sanctum Sanatorium.
- Accomodation per flight by Pawan Hans is 5-6 Persons and by global vectra is 5
- There is no provision for pre-ponement and post-ponement for the helicopter booking once done.
One way fare for Vaishno devi helicopter Service is Rs 700/-.The Charges are recently slashed by Shrine board so that more and more devotess can avail the helicopter facility.For children below 2 years of age there will be no charges.In case of dispute of age of child a valid age proof must be shown or submitted.
Online Booking for Vaishno Devi Heliopter Service
- Devotees can register for Online Helicopter booking at the Official website of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board https://www.maavaishnodevi.org
- After that Devotees must register for New Devotee at this Link of New Devotee Registration
- After Successful registration devotees must Log on with their User name and Password in the "Devotee zone" Section.
- After Log in you must clcik on the Helicopter booking page where you can check the availibility.The image given below will descibe it
- After that you must enter you Bank details and accordingly follow the On screen instructions.
- After the successful transaction devotees must note down the Track ID No/ Trace No for tuture reference and further communication
- The devotees must check their transaction Status in the Devotee zone.It is worth mentioning here that merely deduction of amount from the account does not guarantee that your flight is reserved unless or until it is shown as success as the transaction status in the devotee zone.
- Once the status is shown as confirmed in the Devotee zone,your flight is reserved as you can report at the vemue at the given date and time along with your Identity proof
For Inquiry and Help
Global Vectra.9419502542, Email: email@example.com